Aderall XR is a medication used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. Aderall XR boosts the energy levels of an individual. It also improves the concentration power. Thus, it helps to improve the performance. The effects of adderall XR are released over a longer period of time. Hence, adderall XR has to be taken only once a day.
Some of the Adderall XR side effects in women are:
1. Women taking aderall XR during pregnancy may feel a decreased desire of eating. However, eating well is especially important during pregnancy, to ensure good health of the baby to be born.
2. In addition to this, the growth of the baby can be affected, if the mother is taking aderall XR during pregnancy. The baby may be born with low weight. Thus, adderall XR may affect the health of the baby.
3. It increases the chance of birth of a premature baby.
4. Adderall XR increases the risk of miscarriage in pregnant women.
5. The risk of heart diseases is increased as it increases the blood pressure.
6. Nausea and headache may also be caused in women as one of the adderall XR side effects in women.
7. It may cause palpitation.
8. Mothers who breastfeed their baby, if they are taking aderall XR then this medicine will be passed to the breast milk thus, causing several problems to the baby.
9. Sweating may be increased as one of the adderall XR side effect in women.
10. It decreases the urge to eat causing weight loss. A good health is very important to fight against various diseases. Thus, whatever medicine you use, you should be careful that it is not affecting your health.
11. It may also cause skin problems like, rashes and acne. Moreover, it may also cause diseases like, Stevens Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, urticaria.
A proper life style is very important to ensure good health. Include vegetables and fruits in your diet. Practice physical exercises and live a healthy life.
Consult your doctor and take measures to make sure that your baby and you are safe from the various side effects of adderall XR.